Elite Killer Squad Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is where members can talk with each other.

HomeportalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ryan_grant-25 (headshotallday) tryout

Go down 
AuthorMessage
headshot

Ryan_grant-25 (headshotallday) tryout Empty
PostSubject: Ryan_grant-25 (headshotallday) tryout   Ryan_grant-25 (headshotallday) tryout EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 6:46 pm

1. What is you k/d ratio(Dont be shy I believe k/d show some skill but people do mess around.)?
1.26.... eh, i am surprised it is that low.

2. How old are you?

3. Do you have a mic?
yup

4. Where do you live?
Ohio

5. How many hours do you play a week and what times are you on?
I would say about 10+ hours a week, Cant play on weekends, weekdays i am on mondays/wednesdays i am on normally after 7, tuesdays and thursdays i am normally on at 3

6. What Time Zone do you live in?
EST

7. What game modes do you play?
I can play anything... I feel i am great at search, domination, team deathmatch, and sabotage. i can play HQ as well

8. What type of player are you in game?
Depends on what i learned in the first round.. I check out everybody pre game player card wise. check out the combat record and everything, favorite guns, look for anything strange... then if i see a rusher or something in round one, even if I kill him, i bet he will go relatively to the same area, so i will "camp" some would say, him out, or give myself an angle to kill him. I can also rush with my spas on small maps, where i am clutch as fuck.

9. What are you looking for in a clan?
I want a clan where we have 5/6 guys in a lobby, we arent afraid to talk shit, and we fuckin back it up. I love to play against clans who talk shit, then i go 11-2 in S&D vs them and they all back out.

10. How competitive are you?
I will invite you to my room to see all the trophies i have won... i love sports... and call of duty is a sport to me... killing is not just a game!

11. Do you have a problem with listening to others?
Depends on what is being said and if the person is using a voice changer. if some wanna be gangsta with a voice change starts talking shit to me, i am going to shut him down... but it depends on the situation and if anybody else knows him.

12. Are you loyal(meaning no leaving the clan then asking to get back in)?
I will stay loyal to the clan, but i play with a few of my school buddies and may switch my clan tag around when i am with them... shouldnt be too big of a deal

13. Can you be active on this forum?
possibly, i am pretty active on GLB.

14. What is your real name(optional)?

15. What is your PSN(if you didnt make i the same as your name on here)?
Headshotallday

16. Whats your favorite and least favorite game mode?
Favorite: S&D, people dont normally fuck around.
Least: CTF, no XP, plus everybody just camps like there is no tomorrow.

17. How did you hear about us?
Reppindanorth told me.

18. Why do you want to join this clan?
I have not been a part of an official clan, and i feel this is a great opportunity for both myself and this clan if they bring me on board.

19. We have a lot of applicants from day to day, so why should we give you a tryout over someone else?
I feel i am exactly what you are looking for, an active guy who loves the game and enjoys the company of friends with him. I hate playing with no friends online... just is not as fun.

20. Whats something other then your gaming ability you can bring to this clan?
Once i get in a gameroom, you could call me the instigator, if i hear two people talking about the last game i will piss this off real quick and then embarrass them in the game... not too many people can do both Razz
Back to top Go down

Ryan_grant-25 (headshotallday) tryout
Page 1 of 1