Elite Killer Squad Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is where members can talk with each other.

HomeportalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

cwisler Tryout

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

cwisler Tryout Empty
PostSubject: cwisler Tryout   cwisler Tryout EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 12:45 pm

1. What is you k/d ratio(Dont be shy I believe k/d show some skill but people do mess around.)? 1.51

2. How old are you? 20

3. Do you have a mic? Yes, but A) It's shitty. B) I rarely use it because I have no purpose and it's shitty.

4. Where do you live? PA, USA

5. How many hours do you play a week and what times are you on? Use to play ~30 hours a week, but recently lost interest and now getting back into the game. On any time of the day between 7 am and 1 am. Just depends when I wake up and fall asleep.

6. What Time Zone do you live in? Eastern (EST)

7. What game modes do you play? Any. Preference would be Deathmatch, Domination, and Demolition.

8. What type of player are you in game? Depends on the day. Some days I have horrible days. Some days I'm amazing with a Sniper, others it's knifing or an Assault Rifle. Just depends. I'm a VERY streaky player.

9. What are you looking for in a clan? More people to play with -- that use their brains when playing.

10. How competitive are you? Very. I don't like to lose, but I understand it happens.

11. Do you have a problem with listening to others? No.

12. Are you loyal(meaning no leaving the clan then asking to get back in)? Yes. Never been affiliated with any clan in MW2, didn't see a reason to.

13. Can you be active on this forum? I can if there's lots of things to post about.

14. What is your real name(optional)? Chuck
Back to top Go down
ReppinDaNorth21
Admin

cwisler Tryout Empty
PostSubject: Re: cwisler Tryout   cwisler Tryout EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 1:37 pm

Thanks for showing interest in the clan. One of the three listed in the tryout application will give you a tryout.
Back to top Go down
Deathawaitsu223

cwisler Tryout Empty
PostSubject: Re: cwisler Tryout   cwisler Tryout EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 2:53 pm

Add killa702. Thats my brother. Since I work so much I only get to go on certain days but he is on a lot.
Back to top Go down

cwisler Tryout Empty
PostSubject: Re: cwisler Tryout   cwisler Tryout EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 7:39 pm

Where in PA are you? Just curious, I'm outside of Reading, about an hour north of Philly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

cwisler Tryout Empty
PostSubject: Re: cwisler Tryout   cwisler Tryout Empty

Back to top Go down

cwisler Tryout
Page 1 of 1