Elite Killer Squad Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is where members can talk with each other.

HomeportalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Justin_Her_Buns Tryout

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Justin_Her_Buns Tryout Empty
PostSubject: Justin_Her_Buns Tryout   Justin_Her_Buns Tryout EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 11:42 pm

1. What is you k/d ratio(Dont be shy I believe k/d show some skill but people do mess around.)? 0.94

2. How old are you? 16

3. Do you have a mic? nope but i anser messeges and invites

4. Where do you live? Timmins, ON

5. How many hours do you play a week and what times are you on? i play usually from 3pm to 11pm sometimes on and off for supper

6. What Time Zone do you live in? eastern

7. What game modes do you play? all game modes

8. What type of player are you in game? i am a bit of a rusher i am really good with smg's

9. What are you looking for in a clan? to have fun and get to know people and have a bit of competition against other clans if we do and stuff

10. How competitive are you? i am competitive enough but not enough to dis fellow clan mates and swear 24/7

11. Do you have a problem with listening to others? nope

12. Are you loyal(meaning no leaving the clan then asking to get back in)? I am Loyal

13. Can you be active on this forum? Yes

14. What is your real name(optional)? Justin lol!
Back to top Go down
ReppinDaNorth21
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Justin_Her_Buns Tryout   Justin_Her_Buns Tryout EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 11:46 pm

Alright add me. ReppinDaNorth21. Currently watching some TUF right now anda little tired, but if your on after I will give you a tryout. If not me one or the other two will give you one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Justin_Her_Buns   Justin_Her_Buns Tryout EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 11:49 pm

okay i will add you and do you guys like clan vs clan stuff or this just fro fun?
Back to top Go down
ReppinDaNorth21
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Justin_Her_Buns Tryout   Justin_Her_Buns Tryout EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 11:51 pm

We will do clan vs clan stuff in lobbies and what not. Were starting to go into Gamebattles.com right now, but if a clan challenges us we wont back down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Justin_Her_Buns   Justin_Her_Buns Tryout EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 11:52 pm

Okay sounds fun and like a plan i can not wait for my tryout Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ReppinDaNorth21
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Justin_Her_Buns Tryout   Justin_Her_Buns Tryout EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 11:54 pm

Lol thats what I like to hear lol. If you play me you dont have to beat me to get in, if I like how you play and I dont blow you out ill let you join so just play how you would play normally when you face me 1 on1 or anyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Justin_Her_Buns   Justin_Her_Buns Tryout EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 11:54 pm

Okay i will Very Happy and btw i add you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ReppinDaNorth21
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Justin_Her_Buns Tryout   Justin_Her_Buns Tryout EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 11:56 pm

Alright I will be on in about 10 minutes maybe less.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Justin_Her_Buns   Justin_Her_Buns Tryout EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 11:57 pm

okay just messege me because i do not have a mic atm
Back to top Go down
ReppinDaNorth21
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Justin_Her_Buns Tryout   Justin_Her_Buns Tryout EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 11:58 pm

Alright.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Justin_Her_Buns Tryout   Justin_Her_Buns Tryout Empty

Back to top Go down

Justin_Her_Buns Tryout
Page 1 of 1