Elite Killer Squad Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is where members can talk with each other.

HomeportalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

notTHEone23 tryout

Go down 
AuthorMessage

notTHEone23 tryout Empty
PostSubject: notTHEone23 tryout   notTHEone23 tryout EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 8:40 pm

1. What is you k/d ratio(Dont be shy I believe k/d show some skill but people do mess around.)? 1.21

2. How old are you? 17

3. Do you have a mic? yes, but it is disfunctional so I will be getting another one

4. Where do you live? Maryland

5. How many hours do you play a week and what times are you on? about 4-5 hours a day, 25-30 hours a week

6. What Time Zone do you live in? Eastern

7. What game modes do you play? Team Deathmatch is favorite, but I try to play everything.

8. What type of player are you in game? Could be considered run'n'gun but I play it safe and smart.

9. What are you looking for in a clan? A clan that will have fun, but gets serious when its time to get things going

10. How competitive are you? pretty competitive, dont like to lose

11. Do you have a problem with listening to others? No

12. Are you loyal(meaning no leaving the clan then asking to get back in)? Yes, I'll work hard to get in the clan and stay in the clan. leaving is the last thing i want to do.

13. Can you be active on this forum? Yes

14. What is your real name(optional)? Omari

15. What is your PSN(if you didnt make i the same as your name on here)?

16. Whats your favorite and least favorite game mode? Team Deathmatch fav, search and destroy least

17. How did you hear about us? this website was posted on a forum

18. Why do you want to join this clan? It looks like it will be enjoyable, with unselfish people using teamwork.

19. We have a lot of applicants from day to day, so why should we give you a tryout over someone else? I feel as if I'll bring a high level of energy to the clan. I'm very dedicated, team is the most important thing to me.

20. Whats something other then your gaming ability you can bring to this clan? If added I can bring commitment, tips and tricks on different maps, like before I'll be active on the site, provide suggestions and much more.
Back to top Go down
ReppinDaNorth21
Admin

notTHEone23 tryout Empty
PostSubject: Re: notTHEone23 tryout   notTHEone23 tryout EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 4:36 pm

I will give you a tryout when I get on.
Back to top Go down

notTHEone23 tryout
Page 1 of 1