Elite Killer Squad Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is where members can talk with each other.

HomeportalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fraggednation squad

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ReppinDaNorth21
Admin

Fraggednation squad Empty
PostSubject: Fraggednation squad   Fraggednation squad EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 6:36 pm

Alright guys. Dark showed me this site and it looks pretty good. If any of you guys want to try t his out with me and a couple others post here. Create a username and what not and we will give it a go. I created the team so I will invite you once you create a username for this.

If it says you need a password once I invite you the password is: eks

site is Fraggednation.com

Last edited by ReppinDaNorth21 on Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Deathawaitsu223

PostSubject: Re: Fraggednation squad   Fraggednation squad EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 6:45 pm

elaborate please
Back to top Go down
ReppinDaNorth21
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fraggednation squad   Fraggednation squad EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 6:47 pm

its like GB fool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fraggednation squad   Fraggednation squad EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 7:14 pm

lol but with sucky players? lol
Back to top Go down
Deathawaitsu223

PostSubject: Re: Fraggednation squad   Fraggednation squad EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 7:25 pm

ersando11 wrote:
lol but with sucky players? lol

nah sucky and good players
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fraggednation squad   Fraggednation squad EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 10:49 am

If you are on one squad can you be on the other? I'm interested on being on the more competitive side of the clan but I'd try out before GB before this site if you only get one or the other
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fraggednation squad   Fraggednation squad EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 12:22 pm

I think fraggednation should be like our second squad? So our top however many players are in the GB team, then are the next best however many are in the fraggednation team?

Thats if fraggednation is less competitive than GB.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fraggednation squad   Fraggednation squad EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 5:24 pm

i agree wit that ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fraggednation squad   Fraggednation squad Empty

Back to top Go down

Fraggednation squad
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Killer Squad Clan Forum :: Fragnation-
Jump to: